Who we are:
Hussey Seating Company is the world leader in developing and manufacturing audience seating solutions. Based in North Berwick, Maine Hussey Seating keeps its family business roots but with world class benefits including a salary plus commission compensation structure along with company-wide profit sharing and 401-K match. We strive to employ the top people in their respective fields and offer 100% tuition reimbursement so you can reach your full career potential.
Who you are:
- An experienced sales professional with a bachelor’s degree and 5 years of experience in a similar industry or a combination of education and experience.
- A leader with excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills who practices diplomacy with all stakeholders working through different time zones, cultures and internal priorities.
- A natural public speaker and technical salesperson within the building industry (or comparable). A knowledge of codes and building structures is strongly preferred.
- A tech savvy individual with expert level skills in Word, PowerPoint, and Excel with a dedication to data integrity using Salesforce.
- An experienced market manager who partners with distributors and internal teams and exercises teamwork to ensure the best possible customer experience.
What you’ll be doing:
Hussey Seating Dealer Channel Sales Managers spend upwards of 70% of their time in their territories, meeting with dealers and customers, becoming expert on market dynamics and the competitive landscape, visiting sites and building relationships with key stakeholders to ensure continued success. Our sales team consists of team players who are self-starters with strong problem-solving skills, mechanical aptitude and a drive to succeed and communicate effectively both internally and with a diverse customer base.
Because our Dealer Channel Sales Managers work remotely, you should be self-motivated and self-driven to achieve success. This includes using the resources provided extensively and working collaboratively with the engineering, marketing, and inside sales teams. You’ll be responsible for:
- Ensuring your dealer network meets territory sales and growth targets
- Training and educating internal staff and outside sales representatives on all aspects of Hussey Seating product lines, processes, and sales tools.
- Develop and implement Dealer training and development plans and working with them to achieve progress metrics. Identify and evaluate potential replacement for territories where sales performance does not improve to satisfactory levels.
- Performing data mining and analysis, and using mapping software to review areas where sales need to be improved and develop action plans for dealers in that territory
- Conducting monthly AIA (American Institute of Architects) presentations
- Developing and implementing sales strategies to drive growth in the assigned sales markets and or regions.
You’ll be reviewing bids and current orders and using them to develop and implement sales strategies to drive growth in your assigned sales markets. You will utilize Hussey Seating sales systems and sales dashboard tools to generate detailed reports showing real time quote history activity and sales activity as a sales management process and information sharing opportunity to drive results.
Hussey Seating didn’t get to 183 years in business by standing still. If you’re an engaging, data-driven, relationship-focused salesperson with experience in technical selling and managing a dealer or distribution sales network we have a great opportunity for you.